Yarrahapinni Trout Landing Net
The Yarrahapinni trout landing net is a fine combination of woodcraft and practicality. Beautifully crafted from native Australian timbers selected for both their attractiveness and water resistance qualities, they are steam bent, glued with marine glue and finished with a waterproof laquer. The net itself is a knotless bag that will not bruise a trout's delicate body - especially important for those recreational anglers who give their catch back to the river, but also a bonus for those who want to plate up a perfect specimen for their table. The net or bag, is laced onto the net-hoop and can be easily replaced; most anglers suppliers stock these should you need one, but if kept out of the sun they will last for many years. A wonderful gift for the keen angler, these landing nets are an example of woodcraft at its highest level of workmanship.
- Height 52cm x Width 1.5cm x Length 30cm
*Note: These wooden landing nets are handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two landing nets are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days