French Style Rolling Pins
The French style Rolling Pin is regarded by chefs as the most effective design for pastry, pizza or pasta making. Its smooth curves allow for great manoeuvrability and less or more pressure where you want it. These Rolling Pins have been hand turned in selected Tasmanian timbers - Huon Pine, Tasmanian Myrtle and Tasmanian Blackwood and apart from being practical they are a beautiful addition to any kitchen work area.
- Height 5cm x Width 5cm x Length 45cm
*Note: These French styled wooden Rolling Pins are handcrafted; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days