Wine Bottle Coaster, Huon Pine or Tasmanian Myrtle
The wine bottle coaster makes an elegant addition to your dining setting while it protects your table or dresser from wine spills and condensation. Available in either Tasmanian Myrtle or Huon Pine the hand-turned bottle coaster has the round, bottle placement offset, leaving beside it a perfect spot for the cork or cap to rest. Huon Pine is a virtually waterproof timber and as such makes an ideal coaster for cold white wine where condensation is an issue, while Tasmanian Myrtle with its rich pink/red tones is the obvious choice for red wine should there be the odd spill. You can of course use either wood for either wine with equal success if your choice of timber is governed by how well it fits with other elements of your table setting (but do note that red wine will stain Huon Pine).The bottle coaster will add practical flair to your dining table either way.
- Height 1.5cm x Width 15.5cm x Length 15.5cm
*Note: This wine bottle coaster is handcrafted; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days