Antipasto & Toaster Tongs
Slim, springy and machined to precision edges that can peel off a slice of salami with ease, these tongs are THE utensil to accompany an antipasto platter where they will add a touch of elegant simplicity. The stainless steel end that provides the 'spring' is secured with solid brass bolts, made to last. They will likely be found living permanently beside the toaster where they are indispensable for handling hot or stuck toast and make excellent salad servers if you are just two dining. These beautiful tongs are made from either Redgum or Ironbark, both highly durable timbers of rich red colour and it is highly probable that you will wonder how you lived without them.
- Height 22cm x Width 4cm x Length 5cm
*Note: These wooden toaster tongs are handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two tongs are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days