Turned Blackwood Salad Bowl
These classic salad bowls are beautifully proportioned in a traditional shape with a rounded lip and are examples of a long and fine tradition of woodcraft. This shape is a standard in bowls and is instantly familiar and at home on any table. The soft rich tones of Tasmanian Blackwood, fine sanded and finished with a light coat of oil, will acquire a depth of colour and character with continued use ensuring that it will become an old favourite. This bowl is available in two basic sizes, the small 25cm diameter and medium 30cm diameter.
- Small: Height 8.5cm Diameter 25cm
- Medium: Height 9.5cm Diameter 30cm
- Small: 0.6kg
- Medium: 0.9kg
*Note: This Turned Blackwood Salad Bowl is handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two bowls are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information and our guarantee, please see here.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days