Teardrop Cheese Board
The Teardrop Board is made from selected Camphor Laurel, chosen particularly for its good colour and grain to be a presentation board. The organic, curved teardrop shape lends itself to food presentation and makes a pleasing base for crusty bread, cheese boards and fruit platters. The Camphor Laurel timber with its inherent antibacterial qualities has been kiln dried and will not warp or twist out of shape with use plus the board comes with basic care instructions to ensure many years of happy service.
- Height 3cm x Width 30cm x Length 50cm
*Note: This wooden cheese board is handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two cheese boards are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days