Tamar Large Tiger-Myrtle General Purpose Box
The Tamar large general purpose box is here featured in beautifully figured Tasmanian Tiger-Myrtle. The characteristic black tiger stripes are trails left through the timber by a naturally occurring fungus which thrives in the wet Tasmanian forests. The box is lined in a taupe coloured leather suede and is fitted with solid brass hinges and lid stays. The finish is a soft, satiny polyurethane that flatters the timber and is also durable and hard wearing. There are no protruding knobs or catches on the face of the box, just a simple indent for opening and two,neat,rare-earth magnets to hold the lid in place. With its generous depth and size the large Tamar box has been designed with greater room for things like sunglasses, photos and cards, headphones or any bulkier items you may want to store. The classic lines of the box make it a perfect fit for any home or office.
- Height 8cm x Width 18cm x Length 29cm
*Note: This wooden jewellery box is handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two jewellery boxes are exactly the same. The photos shown here have been specially chosen as the best representation of the actual box you will receive. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days