T-Bar Walking Stick
The T-Bar Walking Stick is a lovely piece of design and engineering, being strong, durable and comfortable. It comprises a shaft in Bluegum joined to the T-Bar with a wedge spigot joint that is immensely strong and stable. The T-Bar itself is shaped to the hand and comes in two sizes for smaller and larger hands. The timber used for the T-Bar is exquisitely patterned Flame She Oak. The length of the shaft which will be minimum 91.5cm can be adjusted by removing the rubber tip, cutting to the desired length and replacing the tip. For the optimal length, the handle or knob should reach the inside crease of your wrist with your arm held straight down.
- Height: minimum 91.5cm x Width 3.5cm x Length 14cm
- Weight: 0.4kg
*Note: This T-Bar Walking Stick is handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two wooden walking sticks are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days