These laser-cut, iconic Sydney images in native timbers can be moved and rearranged to your own design and preference - move the Opera House,the Harbour Bridge, Ferry, Sailboat or Centrepoint Tower around to your liking. The images are made from a selection of contrasting timbers which may include, Blackwood, Myrtle, Silky Oak, Tasmanian Oak, Jarrah and Rosewood, depending upon availability. A series of slots allows you to re-position the pieces, putting them in the foreground or background or left or right. The images are beautifully designed and instantly recognisable plus they pack flat and at 300gms make a perfect, lightweight gift for overseas friends or memento for visitors. The Sydneyscape looks charming sitting on a shelf and is sure to be popular with adults and children alike.
- Height 0.4cm x Width 10cm x Length 40cm
*Note: These Australian Sydney Landscapes are handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days