Spiral Jarrah Bottle Stopper
These cleverly turned bottle stoppers with their delicate spirals are very useful for stopping up that bottle of unfinished wine, port, liqueur or even oil or balsamic. The seal is airtight and the turned spiral shape allows for a good grip and easy removal. The stoppers are made from stainless steel with rubber seals that allow for most bottle sizes and are hand turned from West Australian Jarrah.
- Length 11cm x Diameter 3cm
*Note: This bottle stopper is handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two bottle stoppers are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days