She-Oak Pâté Knife
The She-Oak Pâté Knife is ergonomically designed to fit snugly in the hand, allowing a firm grip of the fingers around the handle and though designated as a pate knife it can of course be used for butter, soft cheeses, dips and accompaniments to a cheese board such as quince paste or chutney. The West Australian She-Oak is a highly decorative timber with its definite patterning and colour, shown to good effect in the organic shapes of the handle. The blade is made from the best quality Sheffield steel and the She-Oak Pate Knife makes a great duo on a cheese plate when paired with the She-Oak Cheese Knife.
- Height 2cm x Width 4cm x Length 22cm
*Note: This wooden Pâté knife is handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two wood knives are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days