For the craft person, dressmaker and for general home mending, these needle cases are a neat and attractive way to store your needle collection - simply shake them out and pick the one you want. If you have ever tried extracting and then re-inserting a needle into the cardboard pack you buy them in you will appreciate the practical simplicity of these wooden cases. Available in 3 sustainably sourced timbers, Silky Oak, Myrtle and She Oak the cases are individually hand turned and the lids fitted to be secure but not too tight, just right. Anyone who sews or mends will be delighted to receive one - light and easy to post, a cute sewing-needle case could be the perfect gift.
- Height 10cm x Width 2.5cm x Length 2.5cm
*Note: These needle cases are handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two pieces are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days