Mt Blanc-Style Ballpoint Pen
With a simple twist mechanism that will not wear out these pens are made in the style of the European classic Mt Blanc pen. A refined elegance describes the smooth streamlined shape of this pen which will grace any desk it finds itself on but which, with its discrete clip, also lends itself to the jacket pocket or handbag.The pens take Cross style refills which are readily available from newsagents or supermarkets. The three available timber choices - She-Oak, Redgum Burl and Fiddleback Blackwood are all classic Australian native timbers which make these beautifully boxed pens an ideal gift or souvenir.
- Height 1.5cm x Width 1.5cm x Length 14cm
*Note: These timber pens are handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two wooden pens are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days