Red Ironbark Gumleaf Letter Opener
Made from tough-as-nails Red Ironbark harvested from sustainable sources, this letter opener has a good and long lasting edge that combined with its gumleaf shape make it a terrific Australian souvenir, gift or stocking filler. These need no maintenance and will acquire their own patina from handling over time. For occasions or events where you need a bunch of eco friendly gifts these nicely made paper knives won't break the bank, will be well received and importantly, well used.
- Height 0.3cm x Width 2cm x Length 20cm
*Note: This wooden letter opener is handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two letter openers are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days