Red Hardwood Wok Strirrer
Originally a special commision for a group of Asian mix restaurants, the Wok Stirrer has become a permanent inclusion in the Red Hardwood utensil range. Perfect for stir-frying, the chamfered edge lets you get right to the bottom of the wok and the large holes allow liquid to drain through. The Red Hardwood will maintain its appearance without becoming blackened from heat: the timber will be either Red Gum or Ironbark depending on availability, both being durable and attractive.
Combine the Wok Stirrer with one or two other Red Hardwood utensils for great gifts.
- Height 0.8cm x Width 8cm x Length 35cm
*Note: These wooden kitchen wok stirrers are handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two wok stirrers are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days