Red Hardwood Spurtle
Originally a Scottish utensil for stirring thick porridge, the new version here has been revamped with a chamfered edge for getting right into the corners of a pot and with a centre hole to aid stirring thick substances like polenta. porridge, bechamel sauce or thick soups. The durable Red Hardwood, either Ironbark or Red Gum depending on availability wears beautifully, maintaining its appearance without blackening and scorching.
Combine with one or two other Red Hardwood utensils for a great gift pack - excellent for the home entertainer/cook and a wonderful housewarming present.
- Height 0.6cm x Width 6cm x Length 26cm
*Note: These kitchen spurtles are handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two spurtles are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days