Red Hardwood Shovall (Left or Right Handed)
Designed for specifically getting into the corners of the saucepan and for scraping and flipping, the Shovall comes with a left or right handed version. The durable Red Hardwood, either Red Gum or Ironbark depending on availability, is virtually indestructible and will maintain its appearance without becoming scorched at the edges as often happens with pine utensils. The chamfered edge gives the Shovall great precision and utility.
Combine with one or two other Red Hardwood utensils as a gift for the keen entertainer or cook or as a great housewarming present.
- Height 0.8cm x Width 5.5cm x Length 33cm
*Note: These kitchen shovalls are handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two shovalls are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days