Red Hardwood Rice Spoon
Made from either Redgum or Ironbark, depending upon availability, these Hardwood Rice Spoons are the perfect utensil for serving rice or any food that is heavy and sticky such as potato salad or pasta salad. Shorter and thicker than most serving spoons, they provide a good grip and 'dig in' strength.
They make a great gift combined with other Red Hardwood utensils.
- Height 2cm x Width 7cm x Length 25cm
*Note: These wooden rice spoons are handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two pairs are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days