Red Hardwood Salad Hands
Salad hands are so called because they replicate a pair of hands in the way that they let you get into a salad and really mix it - getting all the leaves evenly coated with dressing and all those tasty ingredients evenly distributed. You can really show off at the dinner table with these salad hands before nestling them in the salad bowl for serving where they will quietly complement all the delicious things around them.The Red Eucalypt hardwood is hard wearing and richly coloured and comes with care instructions.
- Height 1cm x Width 8cm x Length 24cm
*Note: These wooden salad hands are handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two sets of salad hands are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days