Red Hardwood Long Wooden Tongs
These tongs along with the shorter version are one of our all time best selling items because they are both useful and attractive. Resting among a bowl of salad greens the deep red tones of the wood make a pleasing contrast and the tongs can be used with one hand for easy serving. At the family dinner table or a picnic in the park these tongs are user friendly for all ages. They can also be used in the kitchen with non stick cookware, withstanding the heat of a frypan but not scratching the non stick surface. The Red Eucalypt hardwood is tough and long lasting, coupled with A grade stainless steel that is fitted into the handles with solid brass screws, never to rust; it comes with care instructions and is a great addition in the kitchen, the picnic basket or the dining table.
- Height 4cm x Width 5.5cm x Length 27cm
*Note: These wooden tongs are handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two sets of wood tongs are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days