No Worries All Wood Keyrings
The important thing here is that no two keyrings are the same or repeatable - they are made from whatever combination of native timbers are at hand, depending on the season, and that make a pleasing combination of textures, colours and grain. We have to trust our maker Emma here as she has a faultless eye when it comes to assembling these wooden beads for a beautiful keyring. The No Worries Wooden Keyring is the perfect 'green' gift as all the timber beads are made from foraged or gathered, windfall timber and seeds with no trees cut down to provide material - you might even see the odd peach stone in there! They are strung on kangaroo hide with a good sized keyring, able to hold your basic set of keys and a real advantage for those with handbags is how easily your fingers find them in there - no more rummaging. What a terrific Australian gift!
- Height 1cm x Width 6cm x Length 15cm
*Note: These No Worry Wooden Keyrings are handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two wooden keyrings are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days