Multi-Purpose Myrtle Serving Platter
This serving platter in Tasmanian Myrtle with its characteristic pinkish-red tones is both attractive and versatile. The two ceramic dishes could be used for oil and balsamic, dukkah, olives and pips dish, pate and cornichons, dips, condiments for a cheese platter even jam and cream - the possibilities are there for your imagination. The generous board can accommodate bread, a full antipasto selection, fruit, cheeses, sushi, canapés, you could even pile some fresh scones on to it - again whatever your imagination comes up with. The board has finger indents at either end which let you lift the platter easily and the two ceramic dishes sit securely in their hollows while being simple to remove for washing. The platter comes boxed and makes a wonderful wedding gift or present for the keen entertainer.
- Height 2cm x Width 35cm x Length 55cm
*Note: This wooden cheese board is handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two cheese boards are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days