Mullumbimby Camphor Laurel Paddle Board
The Mullumbimby Paddle Board is made from figured Camphor Laurel, known for its excellent anti-bacterial properties and a perfect choice for food preparation and serving. The timber is sourced through the control programmes instigated to protect native wildlife and trees from this invasive tree, so in buying this board you will have a great product and contribute to the protection of the natural environment. The paddle makes a practical serving board for dishing up Jamie Oliver style or for cheese boards. It is in essence, a great board for ferrying things to the table, inside or outside; a pile of buttered toast or crumpets, fruit, scones, whatever you are preparing, the paddle board is easy to grasp and an attractive, casual way to serve food.
- Height 2cm x Width 20cm x Length 43 cm
*Note: This cutting board is handcrafted; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days