Knob Handle Walking Stick
The Knob Handle Walking Stick is designed for those who like their weight supported in the middle of the hand with the fingers around the head of the stick. The shaft is Bluegum with the knob available in either Flame She Oak or Banksia Nut, joined to the knob by a spiggot joint and with fine Huon Pine and Jarrah decorative stripping. The length of the shaft which will be minimum 91.5cm can be adjusted by removing the rubber tip, cutting to the desired length and replacing the tip. For the optimal length, the handle or knob should reach the inside crease of your wrist with your arm held straight down.
- Height: minimum 91.5cm x Width 2cm x Length 5cm
- Weight: 0.4 kg
*Note: These Knob Handle Walking Stick are handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two wooden walking sticks are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days