Huon Pine Cheese Knife & Cheese Rest with Mouse
There is no other word for this but cute or maybe adorable! The combination of cheese knife, 'cheese' rest with mouse waiting his turn for the cheese is charming and original and only the hardest hearts would find it too cheesy. Made from buttery, beautiful Huon Pine, the idea of a cheese rest is an extremely practical addition to a cheese board especially with a mouse standing guard. The blade of the cheese knife is fine grade stainless steel and leather is used for the ears and tail of the mouse. This is a definite winner for those who entertain, sure to delight guests and also a wonderful gift idea for friends who entertain or as a housewarming present.
- Height 6cm x Width 12cm x Length 22cm
- 0.25 kg
*Note: This wooden cheese knife set is handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two sets are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days