Garden Dibber Celery-top Pine
If you love gardening, growing your own vegetables or are thinking of taking up this increasingly popular pursuit, then the garden dibber is a must-have tool. In Celery-top pine, a Tasmanian speciality timber, the dibber will help you to plant your seeds and bulbs at just the right depth for best germination. From the shallow carrots, beets and lettuce to the medium depth beans, cucumbers and garlic to the deeper, peas potatoes and pumpkin, the dibber will make you fast and efficient when planting out and this applies equally to flowers and annuals. In hand-turned, smooth and beautifully finished Celery-top Pine with clear depth markings and a strong cord, the dibber would make a wonderful gift for any keen gardener.
- Height 13cm x Width 13cm x Length 23cm
*Note: This garden dibber is handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two pieces are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days