Fine Turned Rosewood Rice Bowls
Finely turned from rare, salvaged Rosewood, these rice bowls are beautiful to look at and also 100% usable. The rich tones and shape of the Rosewood bowls contrasted with the Teak chopsticks make a statement of elegance and quality. They come beautifully boxed with accompanying care instructions making them a gift to be used and treasured.
- Height 12cm x Width 30cm x Length 30cm
*Note: These wooden rice bowls are handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two bowls are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days