Drew Sassafras Long Box
The longer shaped Drew box is seen here in Tasmanian Blackheart Sassafras with its characteristic black trails through the creamy/grey timber - the result of a naturally occurring fungus that thrives in the wet southern forests of Tasmania and which incidentally, does not affect the timber's strength in any way. This style of box is called a bandsaw box, made from one piece of timber as evidenced by the grain following through from the lid to the body of the box but complemented by the contrasting timbers of the side pieces. The Drew box in this long shape is contemporary and with a plush feel accentuated by the deep, high-gloss finish and rounded edges. Lined with felt, the box is perfect as a desk box, as a place to keep a few everyday objects safe and within easy reach, or as a dedicated place for something very special and dear. It makes a versatile presentation box and is guaranteed to be well received.
- Height 4.5cm x Width 17.5cm x Depth 8.5cm
*Note: This box is handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two boxes are exactly the same. The pieces of Sassafras timber used for the top lid are specially chosen to show-off the richness of the grain, and the photos pictured here have been selected as the best representation of the actual box you will receive. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days