Dovetail 3 Layer Jewellery Box with Sassafras Lid
This finely constructed jewellery box features an impressive selection of Australian native timbers, the feature panel of the lid being Tasmanian Sassafras framed with Victorian Ash and Australian Red Cedar. The sides and top tray are Australian Red Cedar, the inside lining and centre-layer trays are Silky Oak and the small rectangular movable inserts are Victorian Ash. The trays and bottom layer are fitted with removable felt covered bases so cleaning is easy and the box can be configured just how you want it by moving and arranging the small rectangular inserts which fit all trays and layers. The dovetail joinery and solid brass hinges and stays complete a box of very high workmanship whose natural oiled finish allows a tactile appreciation of the quality timbers used in its construction. This jewellery box has not only its versatile and functional design to commend it but is a fine piece of woodcraft in its own right, a real beauty.
- Height 12cm x Width 18cm x Length 28cm
*Note: This wooden jewellery box is handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two wooden boxes are exactly the same. The photos shown here have been specially chosen as the best representation of the actual box you will receive. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days