Classic Spurtle in Blackwood & Celery-top Pine
Spurtles originated in Scotland and this classic shaped spurtle for stirring the porridge or anything thick and saucy you might be cooking, is a perfect weight, size and shape for the job. As soon as you pick it up and sense the balanced, simple elegance of this utensil it will become a favourite. In a choice of either Blackwood or golden Celery-top Pine it is a great addition to your wooden utensil collection.
- Height 2.5cm x Width 2.5cm x Length 28cm
*Note: These kitchen spurtles are handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two spurtles are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days