Camphor Laurel Serving Platter
The Camphor Laurel Serving Platter is practical and versatile, easy to pick up and easy to clean, sturdy and solid and made from naturally anti-bacterial Camphor Laurel. With its two ceramic dishes this serving platter has multiple uses - serve bread, cheese, antipasto, fruit - accompanied by, olives and a dish for the pips, olive oil, balsamic, dukkah, butter, patè, aioli, chutneys, sauces - you can serve almost anything with its accompaniments on this board which has been designed with ease of use in mind. The rubber-tipped legs lift the board off the table for easy grasping and protect your table at the same time while making the board very stable even on surfaces that are rough or uneven such as in the garden - great for backyard barbeques. The two ceramic dishes lift out for washing while the board surface usually just needs a simple wipe down or a quick rinse under warm water.
- Height 3cm x Width 36cm x Length 56cm
*Note: This wooden platter is handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two cheese boards are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days