Blackwood Gourmet Salt Pot
An attractive and practical alternative to a salt mill, this hand turned lidded pot with its own tiny scoop is a stylish way to serve gourmet salts. The raw wood interior surface of the pot absorbs moisture and the lid keeps the salt fresh. The pot is turned from Tasmanian Blackwood with its characteristic rich brown colour and light reflecting grain.
- Height 7cm x Diameter 9cm
*Note: This wooden salt pot is handcrafted; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days