Ancient Redgum Slimline Pen
Fine and lightweight for keeping in your bag or shirt pocket, the Ancient Redgum Slimline Pen is an excellent gift for a busy, on the move person and the perfect choice for a pen that has to go with you wherever you go. The Slimline pen, available in gold finish only, takes a standard, readily available refill and comes supplied with a quality German ballpoint insert. The pen is crafted from fossilised Redgums which are over 5,000 years old. Ancient Redgums were buried in the mud as the Murray river changed course at the end of the last Ice-Age. Over thousands of years they became impregnated with minerals from the gravels of the river bed, transforming the timber to stunning black fossil wood. Extremely hard and dense, it polishes to a beautiful shine almost like stone. The pen comes nicely packaged in a black pen case with a certificate of authenticity from the Museum of Victoria plus a neat card telling the story of Ancient Redgum - a great present.
- Height 0.75cm x Width 0.75cm x Length 12.5cm
*Note: This fossilised wooden Redgum pen is handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two wooden pens are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days