Ancient Redgum Man Size Pen
The Man Size Ancient Redgum Pen has a sturdy quality to it. People who write regularly at work or who dislike the flimsiness of plastic biros will appreciate the weight and balance of this writing pen, crafted from fossilised Redgums which are over 5,000 years old. Ancient Redgums were buried in the mud as the Murray river changed course at the end of the last Ice-Age. Over thousands of years they became impregnated with minerals from the gravels of the river bed, transforming the timber to stunning black fossil wood. Extremely hard and dense, it polishes to a beautiful shine almost like stone. The pen comes nicely packaged in a black pen case with a certificate of authenticity from the Museum of Victoria plus a neat card telling the story of Ancient Redgum. The pen takes a standard refill, comes supplied with a quality German ballpoint insert and is available in either gold or platinum finish. In all a wonderful gift.
- Height 1.5cm x Width 1.5cm x Length 14cm
*Note: This fossilised wooden Redgum pen is handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two wooden pens are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days