Tea Caddy and Coffee Jar Scoop
Available in either creamy Huon Pine or dark, rich Blackwood, these cute wooden scoops will float nicely on top of your ground coffee or loose-leaf tea. Perfect for the tea caddy or coffee jar, they have been individually hand-turned to a smooth, rounded shape that is tactile and easy to use. The Huon Pine used is salvaged timber and the Blackwood is sourced from sustainable plantation timber, giving good green credentials to these cute scoops.
- Height 2.5cm x Width 3.5cm x Length 9cm
*Note: These wooden spoons are handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two pairs are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days