Tasmanian Timber Coasters
Finish is what it's all about with these elegant Tasmanian Timber Coasters. Made from carefully chosen, finest Blackwood, Sassafras and Myrtle, the coasters have a rounded, stepped edge which gives them a smooth, tactile profile. The choice of timbers with their different colours and tonings means a perfect fit with any style of interior or furnishings. The bases are furnished with felt pads to protect your table surface and the timber is treated with a heat and alcohol resistant lacquer that has a soft satin sheen. Made by Tasmanian craftsman Robyn Braithwaite, they come beautifully boxed in a set of four.
- Height 4cm (set) x Width 10cm x Length 10cm
- 0.15kg (set)
*Note: These wooden coasters are handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two coasters are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days