Red Hardwood Pâté Spreader
These handy little wooden spreaders made from Red Hardwood are perfect for butter, pate, soft cheese, peanut butter or just about anything that you want to put on a piece of toast or a cracker. They are also great for scrambled eggs and stirring small amounts for just one or two people. They will quickly become the most reached for and useful utensils in your kitchen.
Combined with other Red Hardwood utensils they make a terrific gift for homemakers and keen cooks.
- Height 0.7cm x Width 3.5cm x Length 16cm
*Note: This wooden spreaders are handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two pairs are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days