Red Hardwood Kitchen Spoon
This classic wooden spoon is made from virtually indestructable Australian Hardwood, either Red Ironbark or RedGum, depending on availability, and both immensely durable and attractive. Wooden utensils have the advantage of being safe to use with non-stick cookware and being Hardwood they will not scorch like pine utensils do. Combined with one or two other Hardwood utensils they make a wonderful gift, for the entertainer, cook or as a housewarming present.
- Height 1.3cm x Width 5.5cm x Length 36cm
*Note: These wooden spoons are handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two pairs are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days