Orb Dark and Light Salt & Pepper Mills
The dark and light salt and pepper mills make a foolproof duo on the dining table. Pepper goes in the Blackwood mill and salt in the Huon Pine mill, dark in dark and light in light, so you will never pick up the wrong one or need to make an experimental grind to see which one you have. The nicely balanced shape is made up of a top sphere which turns the grinding mechanism and a gently waisted base which holds the salt or pepper and gives a comfortable grip, with the salt being slightly shorter than the pepper - salt being less bulky than peppercorns.The grinding mechanisms are Danish with a 10 year guarantee and the mills are completed with a natural oil and wax finish.
- Pepper Height 28cm x Width 6cm x Length 6cm
- Salt Height 22cm x Width 6cm x Length 6cm
*Note: These wooden Salt & Pepper Mills are handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two wooden Salt & Pepper Mills are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days