Masters Huon Pine Salt & Pepper Mills
These pepper and salt mills with their flowing, clean design are made from salvaged Huon Pine, salvaged because these slow growing Tasmanian pines, famous for their quality timber are now protected and unable to be harvested. Huon Pine is notable for its fine grain and beautiful buttery colour, making it one of Australia's most prized woodworking timbers. The grinding mechanism is Danish and has a 10 year guarantee. The sleek, contemporary design makes for easy handling and stability as well as beauty.
- Height 28cm x Diameter 6.8cm
*Note: This set of wooden salt and pepper mill is handcrafted; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality Guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days