Giant Orb Blackwood Pepper Mill
At 60 centimetres tall this Giant Blackwood Pepper Mill is a feat of woodturning by Trevor Short who does it all by hand and comes up with the right proportions and balance that make even a mill of this size stable and functional. It is certainly very impressive at more than twice the size of a bottle of wine - on the dining table it is king of the castle. Made from Tasmanian Blackwood then oil and wax finished, it is elegant and softly lustrous with a stainless steel grinding mechanism that is made in the USA and guaranteed for 12 years.
- Height 61cm x Width 8cm x Length 8cm
*Note: This wooden pepper mill is handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two wood mills are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days