Classic Wine Bottle Stoppers
These hand turned bottle stoppers with their clean, classic shapes provide an elegant method of sealing that unfinished bottle of wine, port, liqueur or even oil or balsamic. They are made from stainless steel with rubber seals that are airtight and tapered to adjust to most bottle sizes. You can choose from either iconic Banksia nut, classic Redgum or stunning She-Oak. The stoppers come nicely packaged for easy presentation.
- Length 11cm x Diameter 3cm
*Note: These bottle stoppers are handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two bottle stoppers are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days