Banksia Scent Pot and Fragrant Oil
The idea behind these charming and so Australian scent pots rests upon the unique qualities of the Banksia Grandis seed pod. The decorative pattern of holes that you see when these pods have been turned on a lathe to remove the rough outer layer are actually the seed compartments and these holes go right through to the core of the pod. The core is then drilled out to make a compartment for your favorite scented oil which easily emanates out through the seed holes into your bedroom, bathroom or wardrobe. Refresh with new oil as necessary and choose your own favourite or stick with the fresh Eucalyptus oil that accompanies the scent pot, all decked out with its own, cute, Banksia top. Nicely packaged and proudly displaying the Australian Made logo, these make a wonderful gift or souvenir.
- Height 9cm x Width 9cm x Length 9cm
*Note: These wooden scent pots are handcrafted; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days