Australian Outback Landscape
These laser-cut, iconic outback images in native timbers can be moved and rearranged to your own design and preference. The landscape pieces are made from a selection of contrasting timbers which may include, Blackwood, Myrtle, Silky Oak, Tasmanian Oak, Jarrah and Rosewood, depending upon availability. A series of slots allows you to move the pieces around to your liking, putting them in the foreground or background or left or right. The images are beautifully designed and each one is named clearly, plus they pack flat and at 300gms make a perfect, lightweight gift for overseas friends or memento for visitors. The Australian Outback Landscape looks charming sitting on a shelf and is sure to be popular with adults and children alike.
- Height 0.4cm x Width 10cm x Length 40cm
*Note: These Australian Outback Wooden Landscapes are handcrafted; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days