Ancient Redgum Desk clock
This cute desk clock is so solid and compact it almost sits on its base with an air of smugness - an "I'm staying right where I am " attitude. Crafted from fossilised Redgums which are over 5,000 years old, these Ancient Redgums were buried in the mud as the Murray river changed course at the end of the last Ice-Age. Over thousands of years they became impregnated with minerals from the gravels of the river bed, transforming the timber to stunning black fossil wood. Extremely hard and dense, it polishes to a beautiful shine almost like stone. The clocks are fitted with a quality Japanese movement and have an elegant roman numeral face. Each one comes nicely packaged in its own velour bag with a certificate of authenticity from the Museum of Victoria plus a neat card telling the story of Ancient Redgum. A very nifty gifty.
- Height 6.5cm x Width 3cm x Length 7.5cm
*Note: This fossilised wooden Redgum clock is handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two wooden clocks are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days