Turned Round-Edge Redgum Burl Bowl
These bowls are quintessential pieces of Australian woodcraft, and in the rich red tones of the Redgum Burl capture the colors of the outback. Our bowls are turned by a master craftsman who has an artist's eye for proportion and shape and have a strong, durable, low maintenance finish. The bowls are available in three basic sizes, small, medium and large.
Small: Height 7cm x Diameter 28cmMedium: Height 9cm x Diameter 31cmLarge: Height 9.5cm x Diameter 36cm
Small: 1.3kgMedium: 2.6kgLarge: 3.7kg
*Note: These Turned Round-Edge Redgum Burl Bowls are handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two bowls are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days