Turned Flat-Edge Redgum Burl Bowl
These bowls are quintessential pieces of Australian woodcraft, and in the rich red tones of the Redgum Burl capture the colors of the outback. Our bowls are turned by a master craftsman who has an artist's eye for proportion and shape and have a strong,durable, low maintenance finish. The bowls are available in two basic sizes, small and large.
Small: Height 4cm x Diameter 30cmLarge: Height 7.5cm x Diameter 47cm
Small: 1.4kgLarge: 5.6kg
*Note: This Turned Flat-Edge Redgum Burl Bowl is handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two bowls are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days