Timber USB Flash Drive 16gb
We just love this melding of 21st century technology with natural timber and just as these USB sticks bring together the vastly different technologies of traditional woodcraft and computer electronics they will appeal to both boomers, pre-boomers and all the generations following, X, Y and Millennial. The USB sticks are made from either salvaged Huon Pine which may be 1000 years old, pre-dating the printed word or from sustainably salvaged fiddleback Blackwood, so called because its grain is similar to those woods used to make violins. The precision fit of the two parts is perfect and a discreetly placed tiny earth magnet holds the two sections together. Add the tactile finish of silky-smooth timber and you have a highly functional object that is a pleasure to use - perhaps for the keeping of treasured photos and videos or simply for everyday purposes.The creation of designer/maker Allana D'allura, they come beautifully boxed with hand written cards describing the wood used - a perfect gift for just about anyone!
- Height 1cm x Width 2cm x Length 6cm
*Note:These timber USB flash drives are handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two wooden flash drives are exactly the same; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days