Tamar Tiger Myrtle Jewellery Box With Tray
This compact model of the Tamar Jewellery-Box-with-Tray shares all the characteristic features of the Tamar range; clean, minimalist lines with all the focus on the lid's decorative timber panel, in this case Tasmanian Tiger Myrtle. The characteristic black tiger stripes are trails left through the timber by a naturally occurring fungus which thrives in the wet Tasmanian forests. With just a discreet finger groove for opening the box, small magnets for secure closing and solid brass, inset barrel-hinges, this box is a perfect example of unobtrusive modernist design. The sliding top tray lets you separate the things you need to while the bottom level accommodates larger items. The inside lid, base and tray are suede lined to protect your valuables. All in all a very tidy example of woodcraft by maker Wayne Rootes, who gets it just right.
- Height 10cm x Width 15cm x Length 24cm
*Note: This wooden Tiger Myrtle Jewellery Box With Tray is handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two boxes are exactly the same. The pieces of Sassafras used for the top lid are specially chosen to show-off the richness of the timber, and the photos pictured here have been selected as the best representation of the actual box you will receive. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days