Tamar Small Blackwood General Purpose Box
This Tamar model is a neat, smaller version of the compact general purpose box that here is featured in beautifully figured Tasmanian Blackwood with the grain showing its characteristic ripple-effect light play when moved from side to side. People have been known to do this, mesmerised, for minutes on end! The box is lined in a taupe coloured leather suede and is fitted with solid brass hinges.The finish is a soft, satiny polyurethane that flatters the timber and is also durable and hard wearing. There are no protruding knobs or catches on the face of the box, just a simple indent for opening and a neat, rare-earth magnet to hold the lid in place. With its generous depth the Tamar box can be used for many storage purposes and its simple lines allow it to fit any context in the home or office. This box is a favorite choice for a man's dressing table box with just enough room for keys, watch and sunnies.
- Height 6.5cm x Width 11cm x Length 16cm
*Note: This wooden jewellery box is handcrafted, and as every piece of wood is unique no two jewellery boxes are exactly the same. The photos shown here have been specially chosen as the best representation of the actual box you will receive. For more information please see our Australian handmade quality guarantee.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 2 days
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 3 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 4 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 7 days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - overnight
- Regional NSW, VIC, QLD - 2 days
- Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin - 2 days
- Regional TAS, SA, WA, NT - 3 to 4 days